You have one month left to decide on your fave timber suppliers and place your vote for your favourite timber suppliers.
Yes woodfans, your guessed it… voting is open and already underway for the 25th anniversary Timber Trades Journal Awards and now it’s up to you to do your stuff.
As timber buyers you have the right to vote for the people you buy timber from, be they a small timber business like us, structural timber companies like Crendon Timber Engineering or big merchantd like Howarth Timber.
This is your opportunity to give your favourite timber supplier your support in a meaningful way.
And it really does mean a lot, our award is never far from reach.
So, here’s a list of this years categories.
You can vote for as many categories as you want to – there should be one to cover all the wood you buy.
You have just one month left to do it… YIKES!
- Panels Trader of the Year- Sponsored by Norbord
- Timber Merchant of the Year- Sponsored by W Howard
- Softwood Trader of the Year- Sponsored by Lonza
- Hardwood Trader of the Year
- Structural Timber Systems Supplier of the Year
- Joinery Product Supplier of the Year
- Timber Garden Products Supplier of the Year
- Small Timber Business of the Year
- Timber Trader of the Year- Sponsored by Timber Trade Federation
Click one of the categories above and go straight to the voting page, where you get asked which category you want to vote in and then you tell them why and click submit.
Voting closes on the 22nd of July, that means there’s one month left to vote…
Go to the webpage with a list of voting categories and click one to vote
Go to the TTJ website and get timber industry news
#timberprofessionals #innovatewithwood #timberindustry #TTJAwards #TTJ #workwithwood #sawmill #woodyard #timbersupplier #timebrmerchant